Re: FAQ has what to me appear to be a disconnect btw section 1.2 and 5.17

Hi Arno,

I was just wondering - Is there something like LaTeX with a plain
text/ascii focus (except texinfo maybe)? Using something that provides
a toc generator etc. in the manner LaTeX does could possibly avoid such
problems in the future.

Regards

-Sven