New Luks Format Specification (1.3)

Hi,

i am Zaolin from the German hackerspace "Das Labor".
The last month I concentrated on how to change the luks specification to be state of the art.
Up to now we still use SHA-1 as default algorithm for PBKDF2 in luks.
The next problem is the excessive use of parallel bruteforcing systems like ASIC, FPGA or GPUGPU technology. A new key derivation function is needed in order to raise the complexity of bruteforce attacks against the luks key derivation function.
If someone sends me the *.tex file of the luks specification, i will update and post it for review.

Regards Zaolin

P.S. Sorry for my poor English.