Re: Kernel BUG (fs/bio.c:1499) when copying more files to an encrypted device

Hi list,

I just wanted to know if there is interest in solving this bug (see below). I'd need some help with creating a working patch for bio_multi_split, so I could test if it solves my problem.
If nobody has any further suggestions, I'll just use lvm instead of linear, as it's a temporary backup anyway.

Thanks and regards,
Luzipher