Re: please HELP - can't acces encrypted LVM after linux reinstallation.

On sam., 2011-10-29 at 07:14 +1300, Aleksander Swirski wrote:
> it's my largest drive, but I will put this one aside and use another
> computer. i was tired, when i did that, didn't have clear mind. now I have
> no idea, how possibly could I fix this, but it all happened because of some
> mental pressure I felt. so I guess, now it's time to chill out. anyway, i
> feel bit better because You People :) cared enough to inform me and tried to
> help me. it's greatly appreciated.

You said in the initial mail that you had some backup of the system but
they were a bit old. Are those backup of encrypted or decrypted data? Is
there a chance you may have the luks header somehwere in your backups?

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis