Re: system freezes when using swap that is encrypted

The interesting thing is though that when I make the 2 swap partitions
regular swap, i.e. not encrypted, then the same program does not get
OOM killed and the system stays responsive all the way to the end of
allocating the 10GB. So it's not a problem of memory pressure, it's
rather related to the fact that the swap is encrypted.

nick