Re: Stupid Question

Dear Arno,

this is supposed to be a Headless Linux box so the option to have someone typing a password/passphrase is not an option. Also I want to encrypt the filesystem so as data is not copied from the box. Consider it as a device/appliance that will be leased to customers. I do not worry about it being stolen, I just want to prevent the casual Linux user from opening the box and copying the contents to another computer. If someone steals the box he would need to login to it anyway so if he manages to bypass
authentication etc. etc. he can keep the loot :p

Thank you for your help,

Valerio

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
Σύμβουλος Πληροφορικής
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Consultant
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185
Συμβουλευτικές Υπηρεσίες Πληροφορικής - Τεχνική υποστήριξη Η/Υ & Δικτύων
        IT Consultancy Services Computer & Network Tech Support
                       http://www.mitritsakis.gr