Re: Where DM-Crypt is loaded in the Kernel

Thanks for the advice Sven! I'll check with the Ubuntu folks... The issue
happened as a result of some unusual installation circumstances, so I am not
sure if the installer copied the wrong kernel, or intrid, or failed to
include the modules. I appreciate your information!

Regards,
Matt

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Sven Eschenberg <sven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx