Re: Re: cryptsetup on arm *sometimes* gives "No key available" error

> Apart from a bad harddisk, what I don't believe,

i'm regularly checking the files inside my testfile with md5, i don't
think that is the case either.

> the only other thing that could cause this is the use
> of uninitialized memory. It would be nice if you could
> run this in valgrind :*).

checking for a supported CPU... no (arm)
configure: error: Unsupported host architecture. Sorry
it seems there's no valgrind on arm :)

i now installed udev on the device, it doesn't make a difference with
1.0.6-pre2 and udevsettle.

anyway, i also got strace to work on arm with a patch i found.
it seems everytime i run cryptsetup through strace it works ^^ could
this be a(nother) race condition as running through strace is slower?

as i can't reproduce the error with strace, i can only attach an output
where everything is working.

JG