Re: Re: cryptsetup on arm *sometimes* gives "No key available" error

> This looks suspiciously like a problem I had.  My little brain
> doesn't remember the details (was it Debian bug 444914 ?) and I think
> it was fixed by moving to cryptsetup 1.05.

no, that doesn't fix it here. still need to run luksOpen at least 5-10
times..

i don't get the error "Failed to read from key storage", only the
"command failed..".

i also tried the new 1.0.6-pre2 which behaves the same. i had to remove
the UDEVSETTLE stuff because i don't have udev on this device and the
cryptsetup configure script doesn't check for it and assumes udev is
there to fix this race condition with the temporary files.

if the luksOpen command is working and i luksClose it again,
luksOpen works immediately afterwards.
but if i wait some time, i get the "command failed.." errors again,
until i run it more often, weird :)

JG