Re: Intel's encryption in Eaglelake or should we trust hardware encryption?

There is a fundamental problem with your argumentation. Of course all
this is possible by attacking the software as well. Maybe I was not
clear, but I was talking about additional risks from using hardware,
as anything else does not make sense.

Arno

Arno Wagner, Dipl. Inform., CISSP --- CSG, ETH Zurich, arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----