Re: Fighting Keyloggers

I quite like gpggrid's approach to defeating key loggers:
http://tinfoilhat.shmoo.com/source/gpggrid.c
[I'd like it more if it were done so I didn't have to hit 3 keys to
enter 1 character.]

Regarding timed passwords:
I don't think this is the best way to approach defeating key loggers.
You are relying on the key logger not storing information that is none
the less still available to it. It might work for now, but what about
the next generation of key loggers? Seems like it would be a very easy
feature to add.