Re: Re: dm-crypt is broken and causes massive data corruption

Dear fellow dm-crypt fans,

I've been using dm-crypt/twofish for more than 440 days without interruption,
on a box under heavy use, and I have not seen any data losses (hopefully, I
will not see them in the future ;-) ). The system uses dm-crypt on _hardware_
RAID5, so I'd second the suggestion that the problem others have run into
seen to be caused by the s/w RAID _or_ the combination of the most useful dm
stuff with s/w RAID.

Best wishes and regards,

Ernst