Re: Moving ARM dts files

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:33 PM Rob Herring <robh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here's an updated mapping filled out with the rest of the platforms
> and using SoC family names in some cases as discussed.

This looks really good to me!
Acked-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@xxxxxxxxxx>

>The move is
> completely scripted now including include fixups (though any new
> includes could break things). So mainly just need to bikeshed the
> directory mapping.

I did have a serious minute to think over whether this was a
bikeshedding type discussion and the outcome is as unimportant
as the color of some bikeshed. Went as far as to re-read Parsons
(hilarious!) original essay and the first chapter of Wittgensteins
Tractatus. I concluded it was more profound than that for several
reasons.

Yours,
Linus Walleij