Re: [Ksummit-discuss] Devicetree Workshop at Kernel Summit Prague (26 Oct 2017)

On 18/10/2017 at 15:59:00 +0300, Pantelis Antoniou wrote:
> Hi Grant,

But that doesn't work with any driver parsing custom properties (using
of_property_read_* and the likes). I would very much like to see what
are the boot time improvements when doing that ;)

--
Alexandre Belloni, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering