Re: [Ksummit-discuss] Devicetree at Linux Plumbers Conference 2017

On 03/10/17 23:50, Grant Likely wrote:
On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Grant Likely
<grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
plans based on that.

As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
the new information.

Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
finding out now and will update as soon as I know.

Some more information. I've actually got the workshop room booked for
the full day on Thursday, 26th October. I'm planning to use the
morning as a hacking sprint for anyone who is available, and the
afternoon for discussion topics. I'll pull together a schedule this
week and post an update. As always, feel free to add topics to the
wiki page[1]

However, the timing is flexible. I can move some topics to the morning
if there are people who aren't going to be around in the afternoon.

[1] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree

I tried to register for the device-tree workshop, but couldn't seem
to get it to work.

--
Ben Dooks				http://www.codethink.co.uk/
Senior Engineer				Codethink - Providing Genius