Re: Devicetree at Linux Plumbers Conference 2017

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Last call for survey responses.
>>>
>>> I've had 10 responses so far, and the concensus it to hold it at ELCE.
>>> Ted thinks he'd be able to give us a 1/2 day on Thursday 26 October
>>> (ELCE runs 23-25, and KSummit 24-26). Unless someone makes a strong
>>> argument otherwise, I'm going to choose locating with ELCE/Ksummit.
>>
>> I've received 11 responses and by far the preference to hold the
>> miniconference at ELCE/KSummit, so I'm going with that. I proposed it
>> as a Ksummit workshop on ksummit-discuss. I've had a few private
>> replies, but there hasn't been any on-list traffic yet. If you're
>> planning to attend, it will help if you reply on ksummit-discuss
>> saying that you would like to be there.
>>
>> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/ksummit-discuss/2017-August/004708.html
>
> I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
> information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
> workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
> likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
> plans based on that.
>
> As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
> the new information.

Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
finding out now and will update as soon as I know.

Cheers,
g.