Re: supported distros for S release

I think new development needs to be able to advance at at least the speed of evolution of c++ and the shipping compiler and toolchain implementations in modern Linux distributions.  How the project deals with retiring old stable releases is orthogonal, but I think Casey's position seems reasonable.

Matt