Re: Ceph Leadership Team meeting 2022-09-14

Hi Dan.

> - ceph.io DKIM/DMARC verification failures (Dan)
>    - causing real pain in some exchange configurations

Did some config change again about 1-2 hours ago? We are using exchange and it was a real pain until it started working a few weeks ago. Since about 1-2 hours its a huge pain again. Practically all ceph.io e-mail lands in the quarantine again with reason "Anti-phishing policy", which is usually due to MS sender identification stuff.

It would be great if someone could check what happened.

Thanks and best regards.
Frank Schilder
AIT Risø Campus
Bygning 109, rum S14