Re: [ceph-users] Re: quincy v17.2.0 QE Validation status

On 4/5/2022 2:47 AM, Ernesto Puerta wrote:
Hi Josh,

I'm stuck with the Grafana (ceph/ceph-grafana) image issue. I'm discussing this with Dan & David just to see how to move forward:

  * Our Docker hub credentials are no longer working (it seems we don't
    push cephadm images to Docker hub anymore).
  * The Quay.io credentials (Dan's) don't work either (some organization
    account limitation enforced by Quay.io)
  * Dan was suggesting to push the Grafana image to Ceph's Quay instead
    (https://quay.ceph.io/ <https://quay.ceph.io/>)

Some confusion there, probably mine; quay.ceph.io is for CI, not release. I think we're on track now but I just wanted to snip off that loose end.

I'm ok with either approach (quay.io <http://quay.io> or Ceph Quay), but I don't find in Jenkins the required credentials for the Ceph org in quay.io <http://quay.io> or quay.ceph.io <http://quay.ceph.io>. Can anyone help here? Thanks!

Once that's sorted out, it'd be just a matter of updating cephadm references to the Grafana tag and/or registry.

Kind Regards,
Ernesto

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 4:15 AM Venky Shankar <vshankar@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vshankar@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hey Josh,

    On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 4:34 AM Josh Durgin <jdurgin@xxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:jdurgin@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

     > Hi Venky and Ernesto, how are the mount fix and grafana container
    build looking?

    Currently running into various teuthology related issues when testing
    out the mount fix.

    We'll want a test run without these failures to be really sure that we
    aren't missing anything.

    <yweinste@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:yweinste@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

> [...]
    pending on fs and dashboard components.

    https://trello.com/c/Iq3WtUK5/1494-wip-yuri-testing-2022-03-29-0741-quincy

    <https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/45689> - I'll let you know when the

    https://pulpito.ceph.com/vshankar-2022-04-01_12:29:01-smoke-wip-vshankar-testing1-20220401-123425-testing-default-smithi/
    <https://pulpito.ceph.com/vshankar-2022-04-01_12:29:01-smoke-wip-vshankar-testing1-20220401-123425-testing-default-smithi/>

     >> Requested Yuri to run FS suite w/ master (jobs were not getting
     >> scheduled in my run). Thanks, Yuri!

    <mailto:ceph-users-leave@xxxxxxx>

-- Cheers,
    Venky