CLT Meeting 2022-03-30

I forgot to send this out last week — sorry!

The CLT meeting was short and largely revolved around trying to get
Quincy out the door. There's an issue with the CephFS kernel client
mount tool on older kernels that wasn't discovered until late, we need
to update the Grafana version used in the dashboard, and there's
something with a debian dependency.

We'd also like to do an online developer summit for Ceph Reef, since
Cephalocon got postponed. There's a schedule at
https://pad.ceph.com/p/cds-reef which links out to project-specific
pages — please check it out and put any topics you have in the
relevant agenda. We've spread things out quite a bit (currently from
April 12-22) to keep from overwhelming people.

And finally, we've had it on our list for a while to rename our
principal development branch from "master" to "main". Nobody came up
with a great way to do it, so David's just going to do the rename and
see what breaks — he suggested April 26 and sent out an email to that
effect which you should have seen on this list. :)

-Greg