Re: Inclusive language (i.e. s/master/main/)

Thanks for bringing this up John. I think renaming the master branch
would be a good area to focus on immediately after Quincy is out, when
changing these pieces will be less disruptive.

We discussed this in the ceph leadership team meeting while Sage was
out in 2020 - folks agreed it was a good idea, and there are several
places to update. From the notes:

  places to update:
  - qa suites
  - teuthology
  - build scripts
  - release scripts
  - docs
  - pull requests (script can retarget them)
  git symlink-ref does not work with github, need to rename the branch
(e.g. git branch -m ...)

Josh