Re: Inclusive language (i.e. s/master/main/)

If people are interested in this, you should know that it is possible to include non-inclusive language scans into CI/CD. Here is a description of how the CORTX community is doing this:
https://seagate-systems.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PUB/pages/584778705/Alex+Workflow

One key consideration that we had is that we very much did not want to be the arbiters of what is and is not inclusive language. We are a bunch of developers/engineers and we do not believe that we have the expertise to be defining the specific word lists. Therefore, we are leveraging the community work done by the excellent Alex team: https://alexjs.com/

If the Ceph team decides this is important enough to address, I would strongly suggest to do an overall scan/monitor for the full Alex list instead of addressing only the 'master' term. I will also point out however that we did determine that Alex can have a lot of false positives for words like 'simple' which can certainly be used derogatorily but can also be used non-derogatorily. So, humans need to be in the loop but Alex is a great starting point.

Hope this helps!

John