Re: Inclusive language (i.e. s/master/main/)

A year or two ago we replaced all instances of master/slave terminology in the code itself, but I don't think we've talked about renaming the main branch name.  I suspect this might be a painful process given all of the bailing wire and duct tape involved in ceph-build.git and jenkins, but it might also be mostly handled with search/replace.