Sage Knowledge Transfer

Hello everyone,

As you may already know, Sage will be phasing out of his leadership role in the Ceph project over the next two months. In the meantime, we are working to set up a "Knowledge Transfer" meeting (date and time TBD) where people can ask Sage questions about the code base, workflows, etc.

In preparation for this meeting, please feel free to add any topics or questions you would like to be covered to this Etherpad: https://pad.ceph.com/p/sage-knowledge-transfer

I will send another update once the date/time of the meeting is confirmed.

Thanks,
Laura Flores
--

Laura Flores

She/Her/Hers

Associate Software Engineer, Ceph Storage

Red Hat Inc.

La Grange Park, IL

lflores@xxxxxxxxxx
M: +17087388804