Venky Shankar taking over CephFS PTL Role

Greetings,

As some of you already know, I'm the Project Team Lead ("PTL") of the
CephFS team. Team leads within the Ceph Project have numerous
responsibilities including bug triage, PR review/testing, release
planning, and team coordination.

On November 2nd, Venky Shankar will be taking over the PTL role. Venky
is a long-standing Ceph developer who has had a high-impact role
within CephFS for the last few years. Please offer him your
congratulations and well-wishes. Please include him as the
point-of-contact for all CephFS-related inquiries, issues, or
victories.

For those curious as to what's next for me, I will still be here at
RH. My focus will be towards some high-impact projects across Ceph. At
least for the next few months, many of those will be CephFS-related.

Congratulations to Venky! May all his QA tests runs be green!

--
Patrick Donnelly, Ph.D.
He / Him / His