Re: 15.2.5 QE Octopus validation status

There's an issue with RGW lifecycle-enabled buckets that could cause
data loss - let's hold off to get the fix into this release.

https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/47308

On 9/10/20 2:04 PM, Brad Hubbard wrote:
On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 2:23 AM Josh Durgin <jdurgin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, the ansible failures are the same - selinux issues - as seen with
15.2.4. Go ahead with 15.2.5.

Thanks Josh, This was the other thing I forgot to mention the other day :)

Let's forge ahead.