My materials on pool removal stuff shared at perf call

Hi folks,

here are the links for slides/sheets I presented at yesterday's perf call.

Slides:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Qid__UuHmE5PhVmFT8aviZADuiLp32zzbhq7dNwaGsA/edit?usp=sharing

Sheets:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ngQA-x7Qpk0HARlkfZIOVFW8TGuAYhmhoW4cUdgmYh8/edit?usp=sharing

@Josh - some feedback to one of your comments at the call:

Today I made another experiment and run original(!) delete with sleep=1s (dropped from default 2s just to complete faster).

The second stage's  parallel writes were executed for 2500s (initial ones had been run for 1000s as before) . Pool removal completed in 2127 seconds and one can also observe writing performance drop for some seconds before the completion in this scenario.

See "long original deleting" sheet under the second link above. Hence it looks like bulk removals aren't worse than original stuff in this aspect...

Thanks,

Igor