Re: Seastore storage structure design consideration based on HLC and R-tree

I added a few comments, my high level perspective is that it looks
like an approach for dealing with multiversioned extents which might
be a component of rados pool level point-in-time globally consistent
snapshots for purposes like rados pool level cross-cluster
replication.  However, that sort of thing would require a great deal
of higher level support, so I'd consider the disk layout portion to be
out of scope for now.  Is there another use case you are hoping to
address with this?
-Sam