Re: Automatic container builds from wip- branches on ceph-ci.git now available

My $.02:

I think we should focus our efforts on the orchestrator API, and the ssh
orchestrator implementation in particular (alongside rook, of course!),
and then aim to replace teuthology's ceph.py with a new implementation
that bootstraps the cluster with ceph-daemon and uses the orchestrator
commands to provision everything, start/stop daemons, etc.  This would
kill several birds with one (large!) stone: end-to-end testing of the
orchestrator (via the ssh implementation), testing against container
images, and finally shedding the all of the baggage from the very weird
way that ceph.py currently provisions and runs ceph.

There is a pretty large range of things that ceph.py needs to do in terms
of how the cluster is provisioned, daemons are started/stopped, etc., but
we can start with the basics, and then use the tests as a forcing function
to ensure the "new way" of bootstrapping and provisioning supports all of
the things it needs.

Meanwhile, the rook CI effort should focus on testing all of the
interesting kube vs rook/ceph interactions in a way that is natural for
the kubernetes ecosystem, and not concern itself with testing all of the
odd ceph cases (which teuthology covers) or any of the legacy ceph testing
baggage at all.

Both would/cloud consume these same cephci images.

sage