Re: Automatic container builds from wip- branches on ceph-ci.git now available

Thanks Dan!

how can we continue from here?

From the orchestrator's pov, I'd need some kind of framework to write
tests. Is there a plan to include them into the existing Rook CI?

I did investigate some custom script to bring up a k8s cluster using the
latest ceph images on my own, but it turns out to be too brittle to be
usable.

- Sebastian

--
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)