Re: Automatic container builds from wip- branches on ceph-ci.git now available

I'm not aware of any current plan to integrate into Rook's CI or
teuthology; the latter would be more-suited, IMO, since it's more about
"testing Ceph inside a container" rather than "testing changes to Rook".
Although of course it would be useful to *enable* both, I think the Rook
developers would be doing this more one-off than as a CI regular run thing.

I don't know what plans the teuthology testing team might have for
entering the container realm; I would think this is one gating factor.
I'm also pretty uneducated on what's going on for testing with
OpenShift, and that might play into the design of container-based
testing upstream.

but the time is ripe for discussion, I agree.