Re: Changes to job handling cause hangs in wait

On 01/12/2020 10:56, Herbert Xu wrote:
On Tue, Dec 01, 2020 at 10:55:06AM +0000, Harald van Dijk wrote:

You wrote: "So the problem is really in the parent of this shell, which
appears to be bash:"

You should read my follow-up email too that suggested changing
the systemd script.

I do not appreciate your false accusation that I did not read your follow-up email. You suggested that as an alternative, without retracting your claim that this is a problem in bash.

Cheers,
Harald van Dijk