Re: Dash's web presence

Hi again,

Dan Muresan wrote:

> A read-only mailing list and non-existent BTS is transparent? How can
> users report bugs? How can they track what happened to a bug? How can
> they participate in discussions?

I forgot to mention: thanks for reporting bugs!  You may or may not
have noticed that there are not as many people hacking on dash as
one would like, but it is useful to users and developers alike to
learn about existing problems.

The word "transparent" has an implied subtext that there is something
happening concerning these bugs elsewhere --- perhaps a hidden
bugtracker.  There isn't.

And I should say: I am very new to working on this shell myself.  A
little while ago I started working on patches to update src/TOUR to
more closely match current reality; maybe it's time to send those out
and get some review.

So thanks for caring.

Regards,
Jonathan