Re: Shell source with relative pathname does not work

Hi Oleg,

I'm very sorry, but I obviously missed a crucial point here: the shell
_searches_ the PATH for an executable file to be sourced. I'm still not
convinced about the need for (and security of) such a feature, however..

But it's a design choice, and I'll respect it. Just have to take care to
prepend relative pathnames from the commandline/config with a "./" in my
scripts.

I don't expect to be bothering you again with this one;)

Bill