Shell source with relative pathname does not work

Hi folks,

since I couldn't figure out how to join the Dash mailing list I'm
posting this message directly to dash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , and I just hope
it will arrive properly.

First my compliments for the excellent work you are doing: I used to
believe that slowness was just another shell feature.

I possibly found a bug in Dash:

. x.conf
.: 1: x.conf: not found

The source fails, even though x.conf is definitely there. The following
variants do succeed:

. /path/to/x.conf
. ./x.conf

Well, that's all. Clear enough I guess. Keep up the good work.

Bill