Re: Cyrus SASL 2.1.28 testing

--On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 12:53 PM -0500 Simo Sorce <simo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Followup on this.
I locally installed the required perl module.
Once you do that sphinx fails because of a deprecated import that has
since been removed.
I removed the single line import (seemed unused anyway).

make dist works that way. however make distcheck failswith:

 cp: cannot stat './javasasl.h': No such file or directory

I may send a PR later to address all thes issues if I can find some
time.

There's a PR on the spinx issue already:

<https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/pull/690>

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount