Re: SMTP SSO with Postfix, GSSAPI and Samba4 AD

Hello to all,

I just realized that the keytab file generated by my AD samba4 server contains only the arcfour-hmac encryption. Do you think the problem could come from there?

klist -Kek /etc/krb5.keytab
Keytab name: FILE:/etc/krb5.keytab
KVNO Principal
   2 host/smtptest.domain.fr@xxxxxxx (DEPRECATED:arcfour-hmac)  (0x6c72cd7e9a4249b6fa67ca6c4624676e)
   2 smtp/smtptest.domain.fr@xxxxxxx (DEPRECATED:arcfour-hmac)  (0x6c72cd7e9a4249b6fa67ca6c4624676e)
   2 smtpd/smtptest.domain.fr@xxxxxxx (DEPRECATED:arcfour-hmac)  (0x6c72cd7e9a4249b6fa67ca6c4624676e)

At the same time, on another server I just tested GSSAPI with an imap service and dovecot and it works just with this encryption.