Re: SMTP SSO with Postfix, GSSAPI and Samba4 AD

>I will try ou from a linux client and Thunderbird right now. I think
>the only things to do is do a kinit on the PC, install and tune
>Thunderbird for send mail, and test!

If you want to try a MUA that supports SASL on the client (including
GSSAPI) on Linux and should hopefully generate a useful error message,
you could try out nmh.  I am biased because I wrote the Cyrus SASL code
for nmh, but I am confident that it works.

--Ken