Re: License in new files

--On Tuesday, April 14, 2020 5:13 PM -0400 Ken Murchison <murch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are working with CMU to get the project and license released from them
and to move it under a more generic license.  Its been a slow process.

Ok. I can't see master (2.2?) really moving forward much until that's done, so large pieces of work can be integrated w/o issue. What can be done to get CMU engagement improved?

Thanks,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount