Re: Update of config.guess

Julien ÉLIE wrote:

Hi Alexey,

Could you please upgrade the config.guess file? It is 10 years old.

Do you know if it is possible just to update config.guess and not the
rest of libtool/automake/etc.?

Sure.  The config.guess and config.sub files can be updated separately.
I am used to taking them from:
    http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=tree

Just click on "raw" to have the full URL to download them.

(We update these two files each time we release a new version of INN. It is straight-forward to do.)

Ok, I overcame my fear ;-) and committed the latest versions.