Re: cyrus-sasl + auxprop plugin for ldap

Shawn Nock wrote:

Dieter Kluenter wrote:
"Anna Arnaudova" <annaarnaudova@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

I am looking for auxprop plugin implementation for ldap query equal to the one
implemented in saslauthd.
Managed to found only one from Simon Loader, but it is against cyrus-sasl
2.1.10.
ldapdb?

-Dieter

We maintain the old ldapauxprop locally for use in our production email
system. I'll pass you a tarball or patches against 2.1.22 if you are
interested.

Maybe a stupid question but - if you want the functionality of saslauthd, why don't you just use saslauthd? You're not getting any benefit of the auxprop architecture here.
--
  -- Howard Chu