sql format syntax doesn't differentiate NULL values

Hi!

Debian bug #261028 [0] describes a problem with disabling users through
the SQL auxprop. In short, if you use a setting like
        sql_update: UPDATE users SET "%p" = '%v' WHERE username = '%u'
then when %v is SQL NULL (when disabling a user), it will be interpreted
as a string. So you set the password to the string "NULL" instead of the
NULL value.

I'm attaching a patch for this, which I'd like to hear comments on. It's
not very pretty, since my C is quite rusty. However, if someone could
brush it up then perhaps it could be included upstream?

I can submit it through Bugzilla, but I'd like to hear comments first.

Thanks,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@xxxxxxxxx>