cyrus-sasl and mysql backend.

Hello, list.

I want to build a mail system via cyrus-imapd 2.2, postfix and mysql as the backend. SO i wonder know how to configure the cyrus-imapd auth via mysql.

There is a example processing:

cyrus-imapd ->saslauthd->pam->pam-mysql->mysql.

I think it's a little complex, i used to use openldap as the backend, and saslauthd provides a ldap module to make the configuration more clearly. But i have not found there is any mysql related module.

Is there any motheds to auth via mysql except the above one?

Thanks very much.

Wang

--
Wang Penghui