Re: Announce loop-AES-v3.4a file/swap crypto package

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:17 PM, markus reichelt <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Last but not least: This month it has been 3 years since the loop-AES
> FAQ collection went public. It has been updated to reflect the most
> recent loop-AES version, new patches have been added.

Thank you very much for your work, it's been very useful! Thank you to
Jari for LoopAES which proved to be one of the most stable piece of
software I ever seen... On a critical server, I deployed it and didn't
face the slightest problem one could find. It's rock solid,
eventhough, by human fault on 2 occasions, a violent powerloss did not
lead to any data loss.

On performance as well as features side, LoopAES beats hands down
every single other solution available, no matter of the platform.

I hope one day the code could be adapted to kernel standards and be
included upstream as this is a pure must have!

Thank you Markus and Jari!

--
Unix _IS_ user friendly, it's just selective about who its friends are.

-