Botan (C++ crypto library)

Hi,

good news for Slackware users among us interested in Botan[1], there
is now an approved BuildScript on slackbuilds.org:
http://slackbuilds.org/result/?search=Botan

I offer pre-compiled and signed[2] packages at my public SlackBuilds
repository:
http://mareichelt.de/pub/mine/slackware/builds/Botan/pkg/13.1/

The reason I got to know about Botan was this message to the
cryptography mailinglist I found while zapping thru that list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography@xxxxxxxxxxxx/msg10874.html
The linked article of interest is:
http://www.randombit.net/bitbashing/programming/serpent_in_simd.html

Jari, maybe you find that article inspiring too :)

[1] http://botan.randombit.net/
[2] http://mareichelt.de/pub/mine/slackware/slackbuilds.asc

--
left blank, right bald