Re: tripl - command line wrapper for single or multiple encryptionwith loop-aes

* Jari Ruusu <jariruusu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> markus reichelt wrote:
> > http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/2008-06/msg00002.html
> > For some reason I cannot locate the original message at all.
>
> Original message was eaten by the list.  :(

Hmpf.

I've got a question regarding your patches for sanitizing pipe
buffers, the one for kernel 2.4 was mentioned in your message
http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/2008-06/msg00004.html but the
one for kernel 2.6 was not. Could you post that one too? I'd add
those to the FAQ as well.

> Not related to above, but folks using ssh to connect to remote
> servers probably want to reconfigure ssh defaults. So far I haven't
> seen this on bugtraq, but maybe I just missed it something.
>
> http://www.cpni.gov.uk/Docs/Vulnerability_Advisory_SSH.txt

Thanks for the hint. I've got work to do then.

--
left blank, right bald
loop-AES FAQ: http://mareichelt.de/pub/texts.loop-aes.php