Re: tripl - command line wrapper for single or multiple encryption with loop-aes

* phil <wdef200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was under the impression (perhaps I'm wrong) from a post of
> Jari's, where he said that loop-aes always tries to remove
> passphrases from memory by default on a clean unmount anyway.

http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/2008-06/msg00002.html
For some reason I cannot locate the original message at all.

I added that bit to the FAQ.

--
left blank, right bald
loop-AES FAQ: http://mareichelt.de/pub/texts.loop-aes.php