Re: tripl - command line wrapper for single or multiple encryptionwith loop-aes

markus reichelt wrote:
> http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/2008-06/msg00002.html
> For some reason I cannot locate the original message at all.

Original message was eaten by the list.  :(

----

Not related to above, but folks using ssh to connect to remote servers
probably want to reconfigure ssh defaults. So far I haven't seen this on
bugtraq, but maybe I just missed it something.

http://www.cert.fi/haavoittuvuudet/2008/haavoittuvuus-2008-140.html  (finnish)
http://www.cpni.gov.uk/Docs/Vulnerability_Advisory_SSH.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4344
http://www.ssh.com/company/news/article/953/

--
Jari Ruusu  1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9  DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9 DD

-