Re: denial of service problem

> I don't think this is loop-AES related.
Maybe even indirect relation is quite weak (swapping).

> You could start
> resource-hogging applications
Could you name some?

About too little memory: true, that is the cause. Still, I can be working with
big swap quite nicely, but sometimes (rarely) comes something, that freezes
system for too long. That makes me looking for some way to prevent those
rare, ugly cases.
Sorry, if offtopic, just I wanted the opinion of list.

Jan

-