Re: denial of service problem

Generally speaking you should consider plugging in more memory. In case of heavy swap activities system performance will for sure suffer from encryption. I remember such situations from various kinds of programs that caused intensive swapping.
Another supplementary measure is a fresh system installation from time to time. However, program crashs can allways lead to an unresponsive system. This is not the fault of loop-aes as such.
A look at ksysguard may help you identifying weak points.
Good luck!

Best regards
Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------